Imalent DN70 - 3800 Lumen LED Torch
The Imalent DN70 is a pocket-sized powerhouse, integrating a XHP70 CREE Chip that outputs up to 3800 lumens.
It's is powered by a single 4500mAh 26650 battery which provides up to 50-hours of runtime. The battery is included.
The built-in OLED provides vital operational information of the torch.
The Imalent DN70 is a versatile USB rechargeable LED tactical torch with multi-level output and an OLED display.
The OLED display can show battery voltage, output, charging, and has an overheat warning, allowing the user to know the status of the torch.
Its high quality aluminium OP reflector helps the beam to be distributed more evenly and effectively.
There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch button making it easy to operate.
The Imalent DN70 is IPX-8 standard waterproof, uses a single IMALENT 26650 4500mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery (included), it's advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning, and low-power protection makes it the perfect pocket torch.
5 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL IMALENT TORCHES
Output Modes & Runtime:
Turbo: 3800 lumens - 1h 30 mins
High: 2500 lumens - 2h 30 mins
Medium: 300 lumens - 6h
Low: 20 lumens - 50h
- Dimensions: 133mm (length) x 32mm (width) x 38mm (head)
- Weight including battery: 208g
- Includes a built-in USB charging interface.
- The OLED displays operating parameters such as current brightness and battery status.
- Utilises a high drain 4500mAh 26650 Li-ion rechargeable battery.
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the output brightness according to the current temperature.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass.
- Aluminium OP reflector.
- Aerospace-grade aluminium body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treated.
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible).
- 5m impact resistant.
- Ability to stand on it's flat surfaced bottom.
Package also includes: