Imalent DT70 - 16000 Lumen LED Torch
The Imalent DT70 is a USB rechargeable LED tactical torch with multiple output modes and an OLED display.
The OLED display can show battery voltage, output, charging, and has a flashing overheat warning, which makes it simple to know the status of the torch.
Utilising the latest CREE XHP70 LED, its aluminum OP reflector helps distribute the beam more evenly, and can output up to 16,000 lumens.
There are four output levels, with the tactical-switch making it easy to operate.
With 4 IMALENT 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries, (included) its advanced temperature control module, low-voltage warning. and low-power protection, the DT70 is the perfect torch for any demanding environment or scenario.
Output Modes & Runtime:
Turbo: 16000 lumens - 1h 30 mins
High: 8000 lumens - 2h
Medium: 1000 lumens - 5h 30mins
Low: 80 lumens - 40h
- Dimensions: 146mm(length) x 50mm(width) x 70mm(head)
- Weight including batteries: 623g
- Utilises the latest CREE XHP70 LEDs, with a lifespan up to 50000 hours and a maximum output of 16000 lumens.
- Includes a built-in USB charging interface.
- The OLED display can show various parameters.
- High efficiency constant power circuit will maintain constant brightness.
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output to prevent overheating.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coated glass.
- Aluminium OP reflector.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface.
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible)
- 1.5m impact resistant
Package also includes: