Imalent DX80 - 32000 Lumen LED Torch
The Imalent DX80, “The End of Darkness”, is a rechargeable, IPX-8 standard waterproof LED torch.
It's 8 CREE XHP70 2nd generation LED's makes it capable of a max output of up to 32000 lumens and a throw distance of 806 metres.
With its advanced design, the OLED display can show the output, voltage and a variety of light modes.
With 8 built-in 3000mah 18650 batteries, the DX80 has a maximum runtime of up to 60 hours.
5 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL IMALENT TORCHES
Output Modes & Runtime:
Turbo Mode: A Maximum of 32000 lumens for 3 minutes then steps down to 7000 lumens continuous for 82 mins. Torch must be allowed to cool or be used in a lower mode before Turbo can be re-activated.
High Mode: Maximum 13000 lumens for 10 minutes then steps down to 7000 lumens continuous for 120 mins. Torch must be allowed to cool or be used in a lower mode before High Mode can be re-activated.
Medium High: 5000 lumens continuous for 3 hours
Medium: 1500 lumens continuous for 7 hours
Medium Low: 500 lumens continuous for 22 hours
Low: 120 lumens continuous for 60 hours
- Dimensions: 213 mm (length) x 50mm (width) x 92mm (head)
- The multi-functional OLED display shows various parameters and settings.
- Built-inbattery pack includes 8 3000mAh high discharge 18650 Li-ion batteries.
- Net weight (battery included):1204g.
- High efficiency constant current circuit will maintain constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the output brightness to ensure a comfortable operating temperature.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coating glass.
- Aluminium OP reflector.
- Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment.
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 metres submersible).
- 1.5m impact resistant.
- Ability to stand on it's flat surfaced bottom.
Package also includes: