Imalent HR70 - 3000 Lumen Headlamp
The HR70 is a versatile magnetically USB charged headlamp.
The CREE XHP70 2nd generation LED delivers 3000 lumens of impressive light.
The HR70 is extremely light weight with high capacity and can be used in a variety of ways.
It can be used as a headlamp, handheld flashlight, and can be attached to many surfaces using it's magnetic bottom cap.
5 YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL IMALENT TORCHES
Output Modes & Runtimes:
Turbo: 3000-1000 lumens - 1.5+66mins
High: 1500-1000 lumens - 3+69mins
Medium: 700 lumens - 1h 36mins
Medium-Low: 300 lumens - 4h 15mins
Low: 30 lumens - 50h
- Weight including battery: 130g
- An easy to carry and compact aluminium headlamp.
- Utilises the American CREE XHP70 2nd generation LED, with a lifespan of up to 50000 hours and a maximum output of 3000 lumens.
- With the clip and magnetic bottom, it can also be attached to various surfaces.
- Charged via Magnetic USB.
- Powered by a single 3000mAh high discharge performance 18650 Li ion battery (included).
- High efficiency power circuit will maintain constant brightness.
- Combination of toughened ultra-clear mineral and anti-reflective coated glass.
- Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy body.
- Wear resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treated.
- Headband is made from a comfortable, breathable, elastic material.
- IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters submersible).
- 1.5m impact resistant.
Package also includes:
Magnetic USB Charging Cable